The First Bit’s developers managed to solve this problem: with the help of language packs, released by our company, our clients get an English interface for the configurations on «1C: Enterprise 8» platform.
English interface for automated information systems is a relevant requirement both for Russian companies, operating on the international markets, and for foreign organizations working in Russia.
Additional options for using 1C solutions in English
Thanks to language packs, “First BIT” considerably broadens the opportunities of Russian and foreign companies concerning usage of software products based on “1C:Enterprise 8” platform.
The range of First BIT’s language packs means:
- full access to functional capabilities of “1C” products with English interface, absence of any limits in using the typical functionality;
- a unique solution with no counterparts on the Russian market;
- high-quality, absolutely complete and professional translation of subject terminology into Russian;
- support of standard configurations’ updates.
Key problems with implementation of 1C solutions having an English interface
Notwithstanding the need for 1C solutions in English, till recently Russian and International companies trying to implement software faced a range of problems:
- lack of information about 1C products in English;
- lack of English interface for the software products;
- lack of accurate translation of terminology;
- lack of a system integrator, able to conduct an implementation of an 1C product in English.
First, International companies were worried about the problem of assessment of 1C solutions’ quality and functionality.
The experts of these companies just couldn’t evaluate the products and make any conclusions regarding the advisability of their implementation. It was also impossible for English-speaking employees to work with 1C products.
There also was a considerable problem, caused by the fact, that the translations into English were made by Russian specialists, not acquainted with western terminology, and partners of “1C” company didn’t have enough English-speaking specialists and lacked experience in implementing such projects.
To transform 1C:Предприятие 8 into 1C:Enterprise 8 — mission complete!
“First BIT” Company has managed to find an answer to the questions which hindered the creation of high-quality and functional “1C” software solutions for business with a proper English interface.
A successful creation of English language packs became possible due to the fact that “First BIT” Company has:
- a well-developed CAT (Computer-assisted translation) system for prompt translation into another language. Using this system allows to decrease 5 times the time limits for translation as compared to the classical approach to translation of 1C configuration;
- professional translators among its employees, with deep knowledge of terminology of automated systems for business;
- practical experience of implementation of “1C” solutions abroad.