First BIT is a global IT company with European roots that provides business automation and IT solutions worldwide with 80 branch offices in 5 countries.
For over 20 years, First BIT has helped customers transform business processes through comprehensive business automation solutions and a full range of IT-related services.
Our international team of 5000+ professionals takes care of fulfilling business needs of varying complexity based on known-how and expertise gained in 220,000+ of successful projects around the world.
Since 1997, being primarily a developer of business management software, First BIT has designed and created more than 50 solutions for various business sectors — from financials, accounting, HR, payroll, CRM, sales and inventory to distribution and manufacturing operations management, business workflow optimization and industry-specific automation (trade, manufacturing, construction, HoReCa and more).
What we do
- Financial accounting automation
- Automation in manufacturing and construction sectors
- Automation in head companies of holding structures
- Implementation of Business Intelligence systems (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
First BIT Company is a multivendor leader of the Russian market of automation using shop equipment.
The Company has created and maintained more than 50 of its own software products, that are now being used by more than 4000 companies in Russia and other countries, including unique solutions on QlikView platform.
First BIT has all the statuses and certificates that confirm the high competence of the Company in the sphere of implementation and maintenance of 1C and QlikView software products and user training. In addition to that, First BIT is a certified partner of large manufacturers and suppliers of trade equipment and also of well-known software suppliers.
The history of the company is started in 1997. An energetic team of experts in applied mathematics, physics, and economics of the leading universities of Russia decided to develop business based on the latest technologies and innovations.
Three years later a group of founders has set the global goals on building a wide network of regional offices. Nowadays First BIT has offices opened in five countries: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates and Canada.
Key advantages of First BIT Company
- industry-specific experience, understanding of a client’s business;
- full range of services from designing and planning to implantation and maintenance of an end product;
- more than 20 years on the IT-market; more than 220 000 implementations;
- development of its own industry-specific solutions;
- the line of software products “BIT.Finance”, developed by the Company, according to the results of 2012 and 2013, became the most often implemented among 1C-based solutions for automation of treasury, budgeting functions, contracts management, management accounting and IFRS;
- the Company has completed tens of implementations with the number of users more than 300;
- well-run system of user support;
- large branch net, that helps the Company to allocate financial resources and ensures financial stability, and also provides clients with branch structure with the opportunity to realize large-scale projects with the sole contractor;
- full range of automation services;
- flexible project management;
- compliance with a project’s terms and budget;
- quick access to qualified resources in any region of Russia and in near abroad countries.
Between the employees of different First BIT offices there is organized a constant exchange of experience and when necessary any of First BIT offices can draw the necessary recourses from the other sub-divisions of the Company.
The staff of First BIT Company includes not just analysts and programmers, but consultants, that are engaged both in realization of projects of implementation of BI systems, as well as in implementation of complex ERP-systems.
This allows our specialists to know the ropes of data structures of different accounting systems, to develop effective algorithms for extracting, transformation of data and data cleaning.
It is also important that our specialists not only know the methods and types of analysis, but also understand subject business-processes and can trace the connections between data both on the level of business logic and on the level of data sources.
More than 15 000 regular customers
220 000 implemented projects for 20 years
#1 in the building automation market companies
Main '1C' partner in Russia