Complex automation of accounting and financial reporting
“1C:Accounting 8” is a universal program for automation of management and tax accounting and preparation of regulatory reports. This is a ready-to-use solution for enterprises functioning in any sphere of business: manufacturing, wholesale and retail, services etc., irrespective of the type of ownership, the size of an enterprise, the taxation system and other factors.
The configuration was developed according to the current Russian legislation and offers a user a range of standard reports with the possibility of selection and sorting of information reflected in a report, based on the specific features and functions of the organization; it includes regulatory reports and supports their formation and filing in printed, electronic versions and via telecommunication channels.
“1C:Accounting 8” allows to perform the following types of accounting:
- Accounting of goods, materials and finished products;
- Accounting of commodity items in a warehouse (quantity or quantity-sum accounting);
- Accounting of manufacturing and trade operations (accounting of receipt and realization operations, with formation of invoices payment, bills of lading, vouchers; accounting of all the operations in terms of contracts with customers and suppliers, reflection of the returns of goods from a customer to a supplier etc.);
- Accounting of settlements with contractors (in terms of contractors, contracts, settlement documents, supporting the automatic setoff of advance payments, possibility to account for settlements with suppliers and customers in different currencies and standard units, automatic calculation of exchange rate differences for each operation etc.);
- Accounting of bank and cash operations;
- Accounting of fixed assets and intangible assets (with automation of principal accounting operations for: receipt, acceptance for accounting, calculation of depreciation, modernization, inventory taking, writing off etc.);
- Accounting of commission trade;
- Accounting of agency services (from the part of an agent and from the part of a principal);
- Accounting of principal and additional production, accounting of half-finished products;
- Accounting of indirect costs (not directly connected with the principal activities of the organization);
- VAT accounting etc.
The configuration allows to perform accounting for several organizations, using the same information base, with the possibility for a separate formation of accounting reports; to perform accounting for separate sub-divisions; to exchange data between remote workplaces; it allows users from all the divisions and sub-divisions of an organization to work simultaneously etc.
10 incontestable advantages of “1C:Accounting 8”
- Rapid and accurate filling in of documents and formation of reports;
- Possibility to control different aspects of the company’s activities with automation of the most typical and routine operations;
- Transparency, comparability;
- Flexibility, convenient navigation; visualization, easy adjustment of the appearance;
- Easy correction of errors in documents;
- Adjustment according the individual preferences of users;
- Possibility to perform accounting for different accounting schemes;
- Convenient interface (both for the “novices” and experienced users), increasing the speed and effectiveness of the functioning of an accounting department;
- Ease of use, possibility of remote work, possibility of autonomous work. Popup tips.
- Built-in user support etc.
Our clientsAll clients